High Liner Foodservice Canada
BUFFALO SHRIMP FAJITAS
These buffalo seasoned crispy breaded shrimp are a quick cooking and versatile protein option that can do it all. From spicing up a traditional seafood basket or giving your next plate of sizzling fajitas a unique and craveable twist, they’re bound to be a food service operators new best friend. From freezer directly to an oven or deep fryer, these shrimp are ultra convenient and come in a trendy recognizable flavor profile as well.
Serves: 2 Entrees
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Cook time: 8-15 Minutes
- 16 each OvenCrunch Breaded Shrimp, Buffalo Style
- 6 each Flour Tortillas, small 5-6”
- ½ cup Red Bell Peppers, julienne
- ½ cup Orange Bell Peppers, julienne
- ½ cup Green Bell Peppers, julienne
- ½ cup White Onions, julienne
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 2 tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
- Prepare the Buffalo Shrimp according to the package instructions. Cook to an internal temperature of 145℉. Deep Fry: Preheat the fryer to 350℉ and deep fry for 2.5-3.5 minutes. Do not overload fryer. Convection Oven: Preheat oven to 425℉ and bake for 10-12 minutes, flipping over halfway through. Conventional Oven: Preheat oven to 450℉ and bake for 12-14 minutes, flipping over halfway through. To Air Fry: Set air fryer to 400℉ and cook for approximately 7 minutes.
- In a large sauté pan cook all of the julienne bell peppers and onions with the vegetable oil over a medium-high setting for about 3 minutes. Add the minced garlic, cumin and paprika and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Divide the sautéed vegetables in half and transfer to two preheated sizzle platters. Top each Fajita platter with 8 fully cooked Buffalo Shrimp and garnish with the chopped cilantro.
- Serve Buffalo Shrimp Fajitas with warm flour tortillas on the side as well as optional accoutrements like salsa and sour cream.