High Liner Foodservice Canada
GARLIC & HERB SHRIMP ALFREDO
Every menu needs its protein add on options and these Pan Sear Garlic & Herb Shrimp are up to the task. Give your menu classics, like Fettucine Alfredo, a seafood update that’s easy to execute. With a craveable, versatile & crispy coating the opportunities to up your shrimp game is endless
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 24 Pan sear garlic and herb shrimp – frozen
- 1# fettuccini, cooked el dente
- 3 cups prepared alfredo sauce
- 6 cups broccoli florets, blanched
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- ¾ cup parmesan, grated
Tips from the chef: These shrimp are perfect to feature as an entrée on a menu and can do double duty with salads and appetizers alike.
- Gently warm the prepared alfredo sauce in a large pot or sauté pan. Add the al dente pasta along with the blanched broccoli florets and heat through.
- Prepare the Garlic Herb Shrimp according to the package instructions. Cook to an internal temperature of 145°F. (Deep Fry: Preheat fryer to 350°F and fry for 2.5-3.5 minutes. Do not overload fryer. To Bake: Place frozen shrimp on a lightly oiled baking pan. Convection Oven: Preheat oven to 425°F and bake for 10-12 minutes. Flip halfway through cooking. Conventional Oven: Preheat oven to 450 and bake for 12-14 minutes. Flip halfway through cooking. Air Fryer: Set fryer to 400°F and fry for approximately 7 minutes. Pan Sear: Preheat pan over medium heat with oil coating the bottom of the pan. Place frozen shrimp in a single layer and cook for 5-7 minutes, turning over halfway through cooking.)
- To Serve: Divide the alfredo pasta equally between six pasta bowls or plates. Garnish each serving with approximately 2 tbsp. of grated parmesan cheese, top with five fully cooked shrimp and use the fresh parsley to garnish each plate.