Smoked Salmon Penne
An elegant, upscale pasta presentation.
|4 x 170 g||4 x 6 oz||High Liner Foodservice Signature Smoked Atlantic Salmon #5870, thawed|
|300 mL||1-1/4 cups||heavy cream|
|160 mL||2/3 cup||brandy|
|2 mL||1/2 tsp||cayenne pepper|
|30 mL||1 tbsp||fresh parsley|
|125 mL||1/2 cup||crumbled feta cheese|
|15 mL||1 tbsp||fresh parsley for garnish|
- To make sauce, heat the cream and brandy in separate small pans to simmering point. Do not boil.
- Mix heated cream and brandy in a bowl.
- Cut Smoked Salmon into thin strips and add to the cream mixture. Season to taste with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Add fresh parsley and mix.
- Pour sauce over cooked pasta and toss well. Sprinkle with crumbled feta.
- Garnish with additional chopped parsley and serve immediately.